Program, download data, compensate and export datalogger data
Program Diver dataloggers and download measurements onto your PC. Export the data to a spreadsheet or modeling program. Diver-Office is a flexible “project-based” measurement software package designed for exchanging Diver data. Diver-Office is easy-to-use and has an intuitive user interface.
- Start/Stop/Read/Program Diver dataloggers
- Calibrate CTD-Divers
- Barometric compensation
- Export monitoring data to CSV file format (Excel)
- Units: Metric & U.S.
- 7 languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish
The following new features are available in Diver-Office 2017:
- Support for the TD-Diver (DI8xx) added, e.g. read data fast, read backup data.
- Show Diver model number, e.g. DI802, in the Diver window and the Diver settings tab from the project tree.
- In the Diver window the Diver model for a Baro-Diver is now shown as 'Baro-Diver' instead of 'Mini-' or 'TD-Diver'.
- In Diver window hide the 'Calibrate' and 'Calibration History' button if not a CTD-Diver is connected.
- Added Sleep mode feature for Diver-DXTs to Diver-Gate(M) window.
- Improved speed at which the list of Divers is build up in the Diver-Gate(M) window.
- Show Diver-Office user poll two months after installation of Diver-Office.
- Download New Data feature now stores the most recent data download information in the Diver. Therefore, if with the next round of data collection a different computer is used it is still possible to download only the newly captured data.
- In the Diver window the pressure range is now shown in 'mH2O' or 'ftH2O' depending on selected length unit: meter, centimeter --> mH2O; feet, inch --> ftH2O.
- Program UTC offset in Diver when Diver is started.
- Smoother zooming in the time series graph.