- Program and start your Diver datalogger
- Communicate via USB connection
- Quick and easy in-situ data downloading
- No need to remove datalogger from well
- Download data in-situ
- Increase efficiency in the field
The Diver-Mate is a field device for simple and fast download of Diver data.
- Protect your CTD-Diver from bio-fouling
- Reduce maintenance and replacement costs
The Diver-SDI integrates Divers with SDI-12 remote monitoring systems.
- Collect data wirelessly at a distance up to 500 meters
- Durable, reliable and suitable for all environments
The Diver-MOD is a Modbus interface for Divers and can be used to connect Divers to a RS485 network using the Modbus/RTU protocol.
- Transmit data from the field to the office
- Component of the Diver-NETZ wireless system
- Transmit data wirelessly to your mobile device
- Communicates with deployed Diver-DXTs